POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : question of a newbee : Re: question of a newbee Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:27:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: question of a newbee
From: Bonsai
Date: 30 Apr 2004 03:17:09
Message: <4091fd75$1@news.povray.org>
juliette schrieb:
> When I render in Povray, the image has this size: 512x384 pixels.
> I would love to render the image in 800x600pix though,,,but, allthough I
> searched trough the help-files....no way I can find how to do that.
> Can anybody help me please??

Have a look at section 5.2.2 Output Options. There you'll find the
commandline switches for specifying the image size: +w800 +h600

If you are using the windows version of povray there is a pulldown menu
for selecting different image sizes in the upper left corner.

Hope that helps.

Happy poving,

Bonsai

--

        www.b0n541.net

"Hi. I'm a signature virus. Add me to your signature - help me spread!"